Colombia

Ivonaldo Neres Leite ivonaldo.leite at SPAMnetc.pt
Thu Aug 31 04:54:37 MDT 2000

Cliton wants to finish his reign in big style,as the patron of the peace. More a
humanitarian mission: a help to Colombia. The big brother doesn't forget Latin
America, no surprise because It says always "we are America". Surprise is the
silence in countries as Brazil. The consequences of this "help" will can be
disastrous in the region. Sometimes guerilla and army cross the Brazilian
frontiers entering in the Amazonia, I imagine what can happen in these
situations with the presence of the big brother. A long time It is coveting the
Amazonia.   Ivonaldo Leite