Correction

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Mon Dec 4 17:58:06 MST 2000

ops, correction. I miswrote.  i meant below the same sex!

I said to Yoshie:

Well, I am not drawing a boundary between *homosexual act* and
*homosexual identity*. For me, homosexual is someone who feels emotional
and sexual ties to the opposite (SAME ) sex. So, fucking is already part
of this definition. _You_ are drawing the boundary by separating
*fucking* from *identity*. You told Anthony that
homosexuality/heterosexuality "refer to sexual _identities_, not sexual
_acts_." What do you mean by homosexual identity? Can you _define_?

Xxxx

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
PhD Student