Active and passive euthanasia in capitalist health care

Marta Russell ap888 at SPAMlafn.org
Fri Dec 8 10:33:47 MST 2000

Lou Paulsen wrote:

> This is a really tough issue, and I am in a good position to see both sides.

Thanks for a thoughtful post -- the situations you describe are
very much like those we (disability activists) discuss on list
serves dealing specifically with this issue.  It is tough.  If
people put as much energy into activism to get a better health
care system as they do on this "right to die" issue, we might
have something better.  The "right to die" is a political
diversion from the real need.

--
Marta