Comment for Jose and response to Re: Query

Sun Dec 10 12:54:15 MST 2000

Christ Jose, you can be one bad tempered sour bastard at times. Don't you
ever chill out?

Carroll,

I often think the same about being here in Australia.  I cannot quite bring
myself to say "I am an Australian". But here I am a citizen of a
mini-imperial power; the ever faithful henchman of the USA. Moreover it
seems that there is little can be done to change this nation.

The reality of USA is that most of its citizens are outside of the
"political class".  The word citizen has to be written with scare quotes as
"citizen".

Mac is correct to say you are inside the belly of the beast but in a way it
could one day turn out to be both a privilege and an opportunity.  At least
the Left in America might one day again give Leviathan a belly ache.

regards

Gary