clarification

Doug Henwood dhenwood at SPAMpanix.com
Tue Dec 12 14:23:21 MST 2000

Hey comrades. Just passing through with a couple of questions; I'll
sign off when they're answered because I don't want to inhibit the
development of a true Marxist intelligentsia.

I just read this comment by the esteemed moderator of this list:
"Probably all of us are familiar with Doug Henwood's renunciation of
Marxism
on the Internet."

I'd be interested in knowing where I did this. I don't recall it. But
my memory weakens as I age, so some documentary evidence might be
helpful.

The esteemed moderator also recently referred to an "earlier" article
by Debbie Nathan that allegedly portrayed maquila work as a bowl of
cherries. I have no idea what this is referring to; the Nathan
article I cited was the one Yoshie posted, and which I entirely
endorse.

Doug