Avoid Sectarianism & Opportunism (was Re: victimology)

Tue Dec 12 15:03:19 MST 2000

Lou:

>  >So, which article are you talking about?
>>
>>Yoshie
>
>It dates from 1992 or so. I remember reading it and making a mental note to
>myself. It struck me as one of the first signs that the Nation was adapting
>to Clinton.

I'd like to see the offending article myself.  If you get around to
it, give us the reference.  I suspect, though, that the article I
posted here is the only one that Debbie Nathan wrote for the Nation
on the question of Maquila women workers with her remarks on their
partial liberation from parental & community control.

Yoshie