clarification

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Tue Dec 12 15:10:07 MST 2000

>Because I think of myself as a Marxist, and people from all over can
>read the archives of this list and draw the wrong conclusions. Sorry
>to disturb your little space here, but I get pissy when people say
>things about me that aren't true.
>
>Doug

You're right. The archives are read by people all over the world. Last
month I paid for 545 million bytes of transfer from the web pages alone.
All over the world right now there are people who know you as the guy who
invoked Karl Marx as implicitly pro-NAFTA. Here's your chance to set them
straight.

Louis Proyect