NACLA and Colombia

Michael Hoover hoov at SPAMfreenet.tlh.fl.us
Wed Dec 13 06:21:35 MST 2000

> NACLA Report on the Americas
> the most authoritative journal covering
> Latin America in the USA
> Louis Proyect

..."most authoritative" according to who?  There are number of US
Latin American journals covering range of general & specific topics.
Perhaps you mean left-oriented journal (actually, I've always thought
of NACLA as magazine rather than journal but we might disagree about
meaningfulness of that distinction).  If so, what about *Latin American
Perspectives* (which rejected left-liberal dependista friend of mine
because her submission wasn't anti-capitalist enough)?    Michael Hoover