moderator's note #2

Michael Hoover hoov at SPAMfreenet.tlh.fl.us
Wed Dec 13 16:43:36 MST 2000

> Okay, everybody. Let's put the frustrations and misspent energy of the past
> few days behind us. Any more interventions around those themes are
> unnecessary. If it hasn't been stated in the more than 100 posts, then it
> is probably not worth stating now.
> Louis Proyect

Above is one of reasons I dislike e-lists.  I don't spend much time
on-line and my posting rhythms run counter to pulses of activity
(irrespective of relative worth).  So I'll disregard and send replies
as mind & mood move me...   Michael Hoover