moderator's note #2

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Wed Dec 13 17:15:38 MST 2000

>> Okay, everybody. Let's put the frustrations and misspent energy of the past
>> few days behind us. Any more interventions around those themes are
>> unnecessary. If it hasn't been stated in the more than 100 posts, then it
>> is probably not worth stating now.
>> Louis Proyect
>
>Above is one of reasons I dislike e-lists.  I don't spend much time
>on-line and my posting rhythms run counter to pulses of activity
>(irrespective of relative worth).  So I'll disregard and send replies
>as mind & mood move me...   Michael Hoover

I welcome Michael to disregard and send replies as mind and mood move him.
He is endowed with such power of intellect and charitable disposition that
I doubt anything he wrote could roil the waters here. One could only hope
for the maximum number of Michael Hoover postings in cyberspace. I don't
think he's ever written anything that I haven't learned from.

Louis Proyect