Forwarded from Anthony (Bush victory)

Thu Dec 14 10:38:12 MST 2000

5. What will be the consequences of the Supreme court's intervention?

They have opened the door to all kinds of lawsuits and efforts to change
electoral law all over the country by applying the "equal protection"
provision to vote counting and recounting.

((

CB: I was thinking the same thing as Anthony on this point. But then I keep feeling
like that would be too good to be true. They couldn't have made that big of a mistake,
could they ?