Bush victory

Thu Dec 14 12:08:19 MST 2000

 From Richard Fidler to Carrol Cox:

>The above ignores the really interesting - and so far unknown to us - issue,
>which is how do working people in the United States perceive this outcome?

The following is just an opinion poll, so take it for what it's worth:

*****   Gallup Poll News Service
POLITICS & ELECTIONS  News Alert

Here is your requested Government & Election Reform update from the
Gallup Poll News Service.

12/14/00 - Eight in Ten Americans to Accept Bush as "Legitimate" President

Link to story:
<http://www.gallup.alerts.com/alerts/ClickThrough?Address=dhenwood@panix.com&SiteName=galluppoll&CriteriaID=1230&Destination=http://www.gallup.com/poll/releases/pr001214.asp>.

*****

>And how will they react?

Depends, but I think most will stay home while the WW/IAC,
anarchists, & other assorted leftists will organize for "J20."  I
think the organizing for "J20" should focus on the disenfranchisement
of African Americans caused by the Wars on Crimes & Drugs.

Yoshie