doubled posts

Thu Dec 14 21:38:43 MST 2000

Mine asks:

> I am still receiving messages from earlier threads. Lou's
> "clarification" thread appeared in my mail box three times. My messages
> were distributed more than once.

there have been scattered reports of people receiving doubled posts, i have
not seen such a thing in the digests.

it would be helpful for debugging purposes if people could write me offlist
if they have received a slew of duplicate posts lately. and if possible,
please include a copy of the email headers from these posts: this will help
me to define the who, where, and when of the problem.

les schaffer