Once more on you know what...

Fri Dec 15 16:37:09 MST 2000

En relación a Re: Once more on you know what...,
el 15 Dec 00, a las 10:55, Matt D. dijo:

> What is the "benefit," Nestor, that using our limited resources and energies to
> refurbish and relegitimate a ruling class institution -- already recognized by
> most Americans as a charade -- will bring us?

First of all: please do not take my words as if I were lecturing anyone. I am
already beginning to feel sorry that I started this.

Second: your answer is much on the line of Lou Paulsen's explanation. Perhaps
it is of no avail to engage in such a struggle in the USA.

Third: I would like to point out again, as I did on previous postings, that I
am not proposing to refurbish and relegitimate anything. On the contrary, my
idea is that a reasonably democratic voting system can't be swallowed by
today's American bourgeoisie.

But (seriously) who on Earth am I to speak of another people's realities?

Most sorry,

> -- Matt D.
>

> _____NetZero Free Internet Access and Email______
>    http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html