Once more on you know what...

Jose G. Perez jg_perez at SPAMbellsouth.net
Sat Dec 16 08:38:22 MST 2000

>>What do you mean, "base"?  Most of the folks who vote for Democrats are
white, suburban and middle-income or above -- just like most folks who vote
for Republicans.  Largely, the poor and the disenfranchised(?) don't vote.<<

I'm not sure what you say here is accurate. I'll try to check the exit polls
from the Gore-Bush election and provide some actual data on this. I believe
the percentage of Blacks in the electorate for this last election was the
same as in the national population., dspite the large number of Blacks in
prison or disqualified from voting by previous convictions.

José