pen-l list?

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at SPAMmindspring.com
Tue Dec 19 23:59:52 MST 2000

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> Henry complains of:
>
> >a pessimistic apologist for capitalism.
>
> Well, a retreat into a comfortable all-Marxist cyber-refuge -- where
> one doesn't have to be bothered by disagreeable opinions -- isn't an
> antidote to prevailing pessimism, is it?  I'd say that retreat is an
> expression of pessimism.
>
> Yoshie

Well, I am very active on pkt (Post Keynesian Thought) where my views ae
taken seriously.  If you ask me, Henwood's undersatnding of Wall Street
is that of an outsider. The trouble with lists like LBO and pen-l is
that they are more intolerant of the radical left than they are of the
radical right.  Go back to raead my debate with DeLong on his calim that
Mao mudered, I repeat, murdered 30 million Chinese.  Delong compared Mao
to Hitler.  Well the bottom line is that DeLong is still there and I am
banned.

Henry