Forwarded from Nestor

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Wed Dec 20 13:54:26 MST 2000

Please, Lou, could you fwd?

Charles Brown stated, in a different context:

"increased productive ( destructive) forces in developing modes"

Now, this is the Golden Gate to dialectical thinking. And to a Marxist
ecology, too. Production of a peculiar kind of humanity (a mode of
production)
is also destruction of a peculiar kind of humanity, and a mode of production
can turn into a mode of destruction. The two moments of this dialectics
converge towards revolutionary (reactionary) praxis, class struggle, and
history.

Simply brilliant, in my humblest of opinions. I suggest that more learned
people than yours truly might do some interesting research along this line,
and provide our list(s) with some deep Marxist ecologic and social insights.

A good one, dear Charles!

Lic. Néstor M. Gorojovsky

Louis Proyect