Michael Perelman on pen-l

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Wed Dec 20 17:21:08 MST 2000

michael perelman wrote:

> did not do so in his controversy with Nestor, because I enjoyed seeing
> how Nestor parried his analysis.

That debate was marvellous, and all by itself justified keeping
someone like Brad on the list. I'm not sure about keeping
R Duchesne on the list, however. I just filter Brad's posts out,
but occasionally check for them in my Trash folder because
I've dropped my subscription to the Wall St. Journal and
once in awhile like to peek at how the enemy thinks. But
RD is simply nasty, and yet he bugs some good people into
spending time answering him.

Carrol