[Fwd: [SARA Alert - Social Sciences] Irish Studies Review New Issue Alert]

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Wed Dec 20 21:17:28 MST 2000

Dear Colleague

Volume 8, Number 3 of:

Irish Studies Review a journal from Carfax Publishing, part of the Taylor & Francis
Group

is now available online via the Catchword service, and contains the following articles:

 Breaking the Mould: Digitised Images of Ancient Outdoor Stonecarvings in Ireland --
pg. 293 - 302
  Malcolm F. Fry; Alan H. Martin

 Coleridge and Robert Emmet: Reading the Text of Irish Revolution -- pg. 303 - 324
  Timothy Webb

 Lyrical Unions: Mangan, O'Hussey and Ferguson -- pg. 325 - 338
  Matthew Campbell

 Patrick O'Brian: (Dis-) United Irishman at Sea -- pg. 339 - 351
  Kristin Morrison

 Degree Zero: Language, Subjectivity and Apocalypse in the Poetry of Derek Mahon --
pg. 353 - 365
  Patricia Horton

 FOLKLORE AND MYTHOLOGY -- pg. 367 - 369

 HISTORY AND POLITICS -- pg. 369 - 392

 LITERATURE -- pg. 392 - 409

 THE ARTS -- pg. 409 - 411

 MEDIA AND CULTURAL STUDIES -- pg. 411 - 415

Subscribers can view this issue at:
  http://www.catchword.com/rpsv/catchword/carfax/09670882/contp1.htm

Non-subscribers can download individual articles from:
http://www.catchword.com/rpsv/catchword/carfax/09670882/contp1.htm - a document
delivery fee will apply.

This journal is available in RealPage or Adobe Acrobat formats.
You can download the latest version of the RealPage browser free from:
http://www.catchword.com/download.htm

You can read more about this journal at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/carfax/09670882.html

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from this SARA
alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research Alerting section of the
Taylor and Francis Home Page at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Thank you for your interest in Irish Studies Review from Carfax Publishing, part of
the Taylor & Francis Group.

Information on all Carfax Publishing, part of the Taylor & Francis Group journals can
now be found at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals
FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
email to: sara at tandf.co.uk

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to forward
our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this policy to
avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because not all news
group users will be interested in the contents pages of any one of our
journals. We positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to
their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home Page
at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your news group
members. If this is possible please email: SharronL at tandf.co.uk

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the publisher, Taylor & Francis Ltd, PO Box 25,
Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE, UK.