How to Handle Flames Thrown in Your Direction (was Re: MichaelPerelman on pen-l)

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at SPAMmindspring.com
Thu Dec 21 06:33:48 MST 2000

Yoshie, thanks for the sound advice.  I was relatively new to the list world then
and thought since I wanted everyone to read my posts sincerely, I was obligated
to read and response to every post that came in.
Still, it was not the attacks that upset me as much as the unbalanced
moderation.  I have unsubbed from lists that censored my posts for containing
"political" content since I feel that anything devoid of political content is
unworthy of my time.
Neither pen-l nor LBO ever cnsored my post, I must say. I felt like was
personifying China: when you retaliate, you are demonized.

Henry