Turning the other cheek to George was Re: Christmas?

Fri Dec 22 05:17:58 MST 2000

Well a nice flame to end the year.  Peace on earth and all that shit.  Get
a grip yourself George.

The question of religion (God) and Marxism is something that should be
approached with some kind of sophistication or if you like tolerance.

Wake up George.  We Marxists lost.  Now we live mainly in little grouplets
warming ourselves with fantasies of the  revolutionary party.

We have to break out of our isolation.  We need the broadest possible
movement if we are to survive as a species. Sectarianism and bigotry have
to be put aside.  Having said that I agree about the Salvos (the Starvation
Army as Joe Hill called them).

love and forgiveness (almost)

Gary