Marx and the Bible

Danielle Ni Dhighe morrigan at SPAMmorrigan.net
Sat Dec 23 19:31:01 MST 2000

At 05:45 PM 12/23/2000, TheRevWilliams at aol.com wrote:
 >Wicca incorporates many of the Christian morals, and seems to be
 >very attractive to teens in particular.  It is a way for them to
 >rebel against what they have been taught, and still be safe.

Safe?  There's a lot of discrimination, physical attacks, etc., against
Wiccans.  It may be a form of rebellion for some, but hardly safe, unless
they live in a reasonably progressive area.  I can't say that Wicca
incorporates much of Christian morality, either.

Danielle Ni Dhighe * morrigan at morrigan.net * http://www.morrigan.net/
"Organize now, tomorrow may be too late." - Vol. Patsy O'Hara, INLA