Praying at the Flagpole

TheRevWilliams at SPAMaol.com TheRevWilliams at SPAMaol.com
Sun Dec 24 05:21:52 MST 2000

Mine
    It isn't enforced by the state.  I don't know who began it, but it is
something independent of the school administration and the government (local
or otherwise).  From what I know the Bible Club is the group that informs
others of it at the school.  It isn't illegal simply because it isn't forced,
it is absolutely optional.  In fact, many Christians don't even pray with the
others around the pole.
    Your country?  Might I ask which this might be for curiosity's sake?

-Chris