Wicca...

TheRevWilliams at SPAMaol.com TheRevWilliams at SPAMaol.com
Sun Dec 24 05:24:14 MST 2000

Danielle
    I can only speak from my own experiences, and here they are rather safe
(Las Vegas, Nevada).  It is hard not to over-generalize when one is not aware
of the truth.  I was not aware that there is a lot of discrimination against
them, it isn't something I have heard before.
    You have a point about it not incorporating much of Christian morality.
When I wrote that it made sense, but with your response I gave it more
thought and I agree.
    Thanks for the correction.

-Chris