Chris and Jose

Jose G. Perez jgperez at SPAMnetzero.net
Sun Dec 24 23:00:14 MST 2000

>>I love reading your posts by the way and the mailing list and the
marxmail.org site is great.  Thank you for your time and thoughts.  Happy
Holidays to all who celebrate!<<

Likewise ...

I may not be a "Christian," but I am most definitely a "Christmasist." And
while I do not hesitate to tell Lucas (my six year old) that I believe Jesus
may have been a very good and kind-hearted man, but I don't believe he was
God or that there is a God and all that stuff, I'll kill anyone who breathes
word one to him about the relationship between Daddy and Santa Claus. Or the
tooth fairy.

Some things are, well, sacred.

José