Sartre & God (was Re: the mature Marx?)

Mon Dec 25 21:36:13 MST 2000

En relación a Re: Sartre & God (was Re: the mature Marx?),
el 25 Dec 00, a las 19:16, Macdonald Stainsby dijo:

[On Debray's _Revolution in revolution_]

> I was reading that precise title while I rode the train in Cuba a
> couple of years ago. It seemed very strange at the time, but the local
> people thought he was an idiot. I didn't understand the problem until
> after I had gotten through the book. It seemed like a proposition for
> organized Anarchistic tactics.

Cubans have always been much smarter than "Cubanists". It is a tragedy,
however, that they could find no better answer to the reformism of the official
Comm Parties in Latin America than this ideology, which Macdonald has summed up
extremely well: "organized Anarchistic tactics".

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar