Fwd: (UPDATED) Ten Years On - Gulf War,ANZUS Plowshares B52 Disarmament

Thu Dec 28 22:30:06 MST 2000

Comrades,

I normally do not forward material to this list.  But I thought that in the
interest of clarity not to mention fairness an effort should be made to
balance Yoshie's remorseless pounding away at what is often obvious.

Let me repeat; I loathe organised religions, especially Roman Catholicism.
Has every one got that? Who then should we make our alliances with?  Well
we should seek out what Gramsci termed the Church of the Poor and ally with
them in our struggle against Capital.

One element of the Church of the Poor is led by my good friend Ciaron
O'Reilly. He is in Gt. Britain at present and what follows is a post
detailing his activities past and present.  I think it is obvious from the
p[ost that he has done good work. Indeed he spent a year in prison in the
USA and has been arrested and imprisoned many times here in Oz.  It is his
faith that motivates and gives him strength and I respect that.

regards

Gary