evolution?

TheRevWilliams at SPAMaol.com TheRevWilliams at SPAMaol.com
Fri Dec 29 04:36:35 MST 2000

    Thanks to Charles and his modus ponens, I see why capitalism is not
necessary, but contingent.  But, I am not absolutely clear on one thing at
present.  The acorn only has two possibilities (worth recognizing);
realization of becoming an oak, or not.  Feudalism can 'become' capitalism,
revert to a previous form of society, or simply end with the passing away of
society.  Is feudalism a sufficient condition of anything else?

-Chris