A question for Alan was Re: carol and lou on religion

Alan Maki alanmaki at SPAMhotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 09:51:09 MST 2000

Marx also spent a lot of time being prosecuted by the authorities for his
activities... somehow he managed a schedule in which education, organization
and action made up his work schedule... I would be willing to bet that had
Marx had access to the internet he would have spent more time amongst
workers organizing. Marx wasn't targeted by the authorities for the time he
spent in the library.

All I am saying is that it seems to me not too many of the discussions on
this site lead to activity... or am I missing something here?

Comradely,

Alan Maki