talking & action (was Re: carol and lou on religion)

Alan Maki alanmaki at SPAMhotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 11:57:10 MST 2000

I would urge everyone on this list to send this article on to everyone on
their e-mail lists, etc. and urge people to flood congresspeople and
senators--- especially those of you who may have some influence with Hillary
Clinton in New York-- to call, fax and write, picket and demonstrate to
bring this issue front and center in the few days we have left while Clinton
is president.

Alan Maki