evolution?

Fri Dec 29 11:59:55 MST 2000

Feudalism is a sufficient condition of Christianity as a sort of transmanoral ruling
ideology.

CB

>>> TheRevWilliams at aol.com 12/29/00 06:39AM >>>
    Thanks to Charles and his modus ponens, I see why capitalism is not
necessary, but contingent.  But, I am not absolutely clear on one thing at
present.  The acorn only has two possibilities (worth recognizing);
realization of becoming an oak, or not.  Feudalism can 'become' capitalism,
revert to a previous form of society, or simply end with the passing away of
society.  Is feudalism a sufficient condition of anything else?

-Chris