A question for Alan was Re: carol and lou on religion

Alan Maki alanmaki at SPAMhotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 12:01:21 MST 2000

I don't think I missed anything and I don't think this list operates at a
"higher level theoretical level than I am used to". Nor do I see any
"failure of Marxism" presently or in the recent past.

I do see tremendous difficulties and problems that Marxist need to discuss
and debate as we struggle for a better world for all of us to live in.

I really do appreciate the dialogue and discussion that this list provides.

Alan Maki