A question for Alan was Re: carrol and lou on religion

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Fri Dec 29 12:07:20 MST 2000

Alan Maki wrote:

> Carrol,
>
> . As to the idea of this list providing
> "entertainment"? If thats the way you get your kicks, no problem with me...
> have fun!

Lists go down hill when members do not read posts carefully.
I said nothing, either way, about my *own* use of the lists. I
suggested the possibility that lurkers on the list might well
be activists but get entertainment (not confined to "kicks")
from the list. You apparently have as narrow a conception
of entertainment as you do of political activity.

Carrol

P.S. You do not have to quote the whole of a post that you
are responding to. Delete everything except what is relevant
to your reply.