Nostradamus' Prophesy of Bush

Martin Zehr m_zehr at SPAMhotmail.com
Sat Dec 30 11:53:21 MST 2000

It's also important to understand that such predictions are usually inaccurate
because they are based on second and third hand sources. Talk to the elders if
you want to go to the source. Otherwise the message is usually not what was
said.
>From: Gary MacLennan >Reply-To: marxism at lists.panix.com >To:
marxism at lists.panix.com >Subject: Re: Nostradamus' Prophesy of Bush >Date: Sat,
30 Dec 2000 10:38:11 +1000 > >At 02:15 29/12/00 -0800, you wrote: > > >> In
1555, Nostradamus wrote: >> >> "Come the millennium, month 12, >> In the home of
greatest power, >> The village idiot will come forth >> To be acclaimed the
leader." >> >> >>BTW, according to the Mayan Prophesies, the world is coming to
an >>end in the >>Mayan year equivalent to 2012 A.D. >> >>Have a happy [few
remaining] new year[s] > > > >Jim, > >>I do not have a copy of Nostradmus handy
so I cannot check to see >>if you >>are pulling our legs or not. If Nostradamus
did not say this he >>ought to >>have, for village idiot he is. An authentic
manifestation of the >>phenomenon of the regression towards the mean and lower.
But the >>true >>problem with this idiot is not that he cannot read the
difference >>between >>"century" and "country". (BTW that accounts for the
famous mess he >>made of >>his speech on the Holocaust). Many, very many decent
people cannot >>make >>that distinction either. The true problem is that his is
the heart >>of >>absolute darkness. > > >But the dialectic never dies, and out
of the Republican electoral >swindle >of the Afro-Americans will come an
enormous crisis of legitimation, >that >not even the Rev Jesse can disguise. > >
>As for the Mayan prophecies, I think the important thing to bear in >mind is >that
fortune tellers do not get time correct. For instance Wilde >and Bosie >were
assured by a card reader that Wilde's fateful prosecution of >the >Marquis of
Queensbury would turn out well. Oscar proceeded with his >case >and the rest is
history. However one century later the card reader >could be >said to be correct
could he not? > >When I hear of people looking into the seeds of time to tell
which >grain >will grow and which will not, I am reminded of what the Spaniards
>said >about the Inca priests who couold hear the voices of the gods. The >Spaniards
said, "They hear nothing to their own good". > >regards > >Gary > > >> >