Iowa

George Pennefather poseidon at SPAMeircom.net
Tue Jan 25 14:47:59 MST 2000

I have been taking an interest in the Iowa primaries. How does this caucus system work.
What qualifies you for voting at a particular caucus. It seems that a mere 10% came
out to
vote. Why is that. Seems totally undemocratic --a shame

Warm regards
George Pennefather

Be free to check out our Communist Think-Tank web site at
http://homepage.eircom.net/~beprepared/

Be free to subscribe to our Communist Think-Tank mailing community by
simply placing subscribe in the body of the message at the following address:
mailto:rev-commies-subscribe at eGroups.com