potpourri

Michael Yates mikey+ at SPAMpitt.edu
Wed Jan 26 07:55:45 MST 2000

Yes, the folks at the meeting I attended were quite critical of labor
officialdom, and along the line Jose discusses.  Yet there are labor leftists in
Atlanta, and hopefully they will begin to develop mass pressure on labor
officialdom to take the South seriously.

I am sorry that I did not remember that Jose lives in Atlanta.  I would have
made an effort to meet him.

Michael Yates