Miskitus

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Wed Jan 26 18:39:51 MST 2000

Louis:
I have not read totally your message but I found the name of Carlos Vilas.
Curiously I met Carlos Vilas the last monday in a dinner that every week
organize a peronist group of activists and intellectuals here in Buenos
Aires. You know, Nestor, Martin Garcia and its Peña Oesterheld in La
Parrilla Rosa. Ok. Carlos Vilas was there and he did a very interesting talk
about globalization and national struggle. The very strange was that many of
who were there had hold the government of Menem, the exterminator of our
national struggle. But so are our countries.