From the Ethiopians

fajardos at SPAMix.netcom.com fajardos at SPAMix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 26 21:31:33 MST 2000

Louis Proyect wrote:

> Friends
>
> It has become impossible to keep up with all the posts, keep our good friend
> who gives access to the internet, and fathom much of the traffic on this
> list.
>
> Goodbye

This is quite a loss to the list, and perhaps a better warning than any
of Louis's notes on trying to cut down on noise and maintain the quality
of the posts, and -- I would add-- remember that not everyone on the
list lives in three industrialized nations and knows what references to
events, people, tendencies, and places in those countries are or what
they mean.

- Juan