The Ecuadorian Revolution

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Fri Jan 28 23:17:58 MST 2000

Excuse me, dear comrade, I don't understand your statement. Really. Can you
explain yourself in a clearer way? I mean, I understand the words, not the
meaning. Surely it has to do with my lack of english, not with your style.
But your opinion is always interesting to me.
Thank you

Julio F.B.