Rakovsky

Sun Jan 30 22:17:28 MST 2000

Jim Monaghan mentioned an article on this great Marxist in the current
Cahiers Trotsky.  People might like to check out the following as well:

Selected writings on opposition in the USSR 1923-30 / Christian Rakovsky;
edited and with an introduction by Gus Fagan, London, Allison and Busby,
1980.

If I have time over the next week, I'll try to scan and post a review I
read last week of this book.  The review was in a paper from 1981.

Philip Ferguson