Re(2): Drugs

Jim Monaghan jbm7 at SPAMtutor.open.ac.uk
Mon Jan 31 08:05:02 MST 2000

marxism at lists.panix.com,Internet writes:
>The sale of drugs to other residents of the ghettoes is a relatively
>insignificant part of the overall drug business.
This may be true in the USA but in Ireland I can see the effects in poor
areas as the Drug addicts make money tofeed their habits. Obviously the
wealthuy have jobs money etc so the effects are different.
We are not necessarily in disagreement. My point is how do we deal with
the problem as it effects the workingclass and the poor
Jim Monaghan