FW: Radio show Today

Craven, Jim jcraven at SPAMclark.edu
Thu Jun 1 12:01:54 MDT 2000

Available on internet. KBOO Portland, 90.7 FM at 1:30 to 3 pm Pacific Time

-----Original Message-----
From: Eugene Johnson [mailto:hewholaughsalot at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 8:22 AM
To: Pat and John Ciminello; Antionette Claypool; Alaine Cossette; Jana
Coyote; Jim Craven,
Cc: Delores Doyle,; Ian Drake,; Mary Kay Eaglestaff; Susan Esparolini;
Fernando and Marlene Divina,
Subject: Radio show

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I couldn't get this out sooner. I confirmed my
guest Tuesday evening, then couldn't access my e-mail
when I had time yesterday. Then I had other personal
events occur in my life.

On Thursday, June 1, today, I will be interviewing
Flavio Santi a Quechua from Ecuador who is a member of
a coalition of tribes from that country that recently
participated in ousting the president.

Jim Craven will be there as well from a recent trip to
Eastern Canada where he talked about residential
school abuses.

Plus, hopefully, some important news for documentary
film maker George Amiotte.

KBOO 90.7fm in Portland, 100.7fm in the Valley, 92.7fm
in the gorge. You can also access it via the web
through www.kboo.org. from 1:30pm-3:00pm. PST.

Hear you there.

Eugene

=====
Eugene Johnson
(He Who Laughs A Lot)

Copyright ©2000 Eugene D. Johnson. All rights reserved. Permission is
granted to redistribute this message, with this proviso attached. Written
permission of the author is required to distribute this message through any
medium other than the internet.