SOLIDARITY's STATEMENT ON NADER AND McREYNOLDS

Julio Pino jpino at SPAMkent.edu
Fri Jun 2 13:24:26 MDT 2000

Ten reasons why the Democratic Party must be destroyed.
1. Atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
2. Invasion of Korea.
3.Intervention in Greece
4.Invasion of Viet Nam
5.Invasion of Cuba at the Bay of Pigs(had war crimiminal JFK gotten away
with this I'd be dead right now).
6. Invasion of the Dominican Republic
7.Bombing the Sudan
8.Bombing Afghanistan
9.Bombing Bosnia
10. Bombing Yugoslavia
I supppose Mussolini was a lesser evil than Hitler, but I don't know what
the fuck that proves.
Julio Cesar
>It really can be argued that the Republicans are the lesser evil .
 There is a really large pool out there of left liberals