L-I: RE: García Caliendo, Hell and Heavens (was RE: Today?==?iso-8859-1?Q?'s mobilization)

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Sun Jun 4 19:35:52 MDT 2000

Néstor wrote commenting my post:

> > ... the most importat sign that in Argentina we are playing an
> > important game is the reaction of the establishment. La Nacion, two
> > days after the demo, ocupied to sides
>
> [I guess Julio meant two sheets, which is really a lot since _La
> Nación_ is not a tabloid, but a large sheet format newspaper]

Yes, of course. I use to have problems with some words in english that have
a like version in swedish. For instance this: Page in swedish is "sida".
When it appeared in my head I thought that "side" was a good election.
Sorry.

Julio

     --- from list leninist-international at lists.econ.utah.edu ---