US-Cuban relations after the Cold War

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Mon Jun 5 12:51:06 MDT 2000

At 09:44 PM 6/5/00 +0300, you wrote:
>I have a graduate student doing research on Cuba-US relations after the end
>of the Cold War.  Can anyone suggest some good material in journals, books
>or the web?  I teach in North Cyprus, and our library has very limited
>resources, so I would appreciate any information on resources available over
>the net.
>
>Any sources will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Leopoldo Rodriguez
>leopoldo at benet.emu.edu.tr

I strongly recommend the website of Professor Vincent Ferraro, at
http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/feros-pg.htm. It has many documents on
diplomatic history that would be of use to leftist scholars. Another good
resource is the Castro speech database at the University of Texas:
http://lanic.utexas.edu/la/cb/cuba/castro.html. Finally, I recommend The
Center for Cuban Studies website at http://www.cubaupdate.org/.