Mike Dolan/Chip Berlet exchange on Nader

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Mon Jun 5 16:39:16 MDT 2000

Mike Dolan's response to Chip Berlet
by Chip Berlet

22 May 2000 20:21 UTC
----------

Dear Mr. Dolan:

I certainly found your parody of Gregor Strasser amusing, and we all need a
good laugh from time to time, but I do hope you will take the time in the
next few days for a serious response to my original post.

If you visit the following websites you will see there is considerable
serious discussion on these matters already taking place.

http://www.publiceye.org/Sucker_Punch/Clueless.html

http://www.savanne.ch/right-left.html

When "Right Wing Populism in America" comes out in August, I will send you
a review copy.

Sincerely,

Chip Berlet
Senior Analyst