jhurd_newparty:

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Mon Jun 5 22:50:27 MDT 2000

Nestor knows that I agree absolutely.
In Argentina, but not only in Argentina, because in Sweden was in the same
way, there is a kind of christian, evangelical attitude in relation with
this question about clothes, and this clothes aspect is only the visible
part of the iceberg. We call it "salvationism" and IMHO it is the way how
young people of middle class, an external, superficial way, try to go down
to the workers. Have you seen this very known portrait of Marx, that is the
wall paper of my computer, in a very bourgeois suit, sitting in a very fine
chair, and with a monocle!, something that he never used (I don't know today
if a such adminicle was useful for something). This is the picture of Marx I
like. This tailor criteria is, at least, stupid or in the best way childish.
I like a good coat, a nice tie and, of course, a tasteful, sophisticated
perfume. More than this, I fight for that this conquers of the human genre
can be possible for all my people who wants them. And I am convinced that
this is the desire of the opressed.
Of course, I am not speaking about the necessary sacrifices we have to do
when the politic struggle requires them. I am speaking about that the
revolutionaries cannot be something apart of the rest of the mortals, but
the most advanced expression of the desires of the mortals.

Julio FB