General Strike in Argentina

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Wed Jun 7 22:44:28 MDT 2000

On Friday 9th of june it begins the most important general strike in
Argentina since maybe 10 years ago.
The expectatives are very great and the atmosphere on the streets is very
high.
By personal reasons possibly tomorrow I am going to have some problems that
will make me very dificult to write to the lists (I have to record my tv
show and it is my birthday, something that I considere of first importance).
But I promise you to send some report about the strike on friday.
A hug for everybody

Julio FB

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Fernández Baraibar;Julio
FN:Fernández Baraibar Julio
TEL;HOME;VOICE:54 11 4342-3793
TEL;CELL;VOICE:54 11 15 4043-3016
TEL;HOME;FAX:54 11 4331-6881
ADR;HOME:;;Tacuarí 471, 2º B;Buenos Aires;;1071;Argentina
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Tacuar=ED 471, 2=BA B=0D=0ABuenos Aires 1071=0D=0AArgentina
EMAIL;INTERNET:julfb at starmedia.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:julfb at hotmail.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:julfb at sinectis.com.ar
REV:20000608T042959Z