EnvironMentalism

Chris Brady chris_brady at SPAMearthling.net
Thu Jun 8 03:43:22 MDT 2000

The way capitalism wastes resources and the high risk that the
capitalist mode of production will terminally  trash the workers’ world
can only add to the urgency of its replacement.  The Marxist study of
the environment is as critical as the Marxist study of factory
conditions: it all concerns the quality of life for the working class.
Instead of discounting Marxist ecology, we should make sure people know
that the victory of the working class is the salvation of our species.

Support the General Strike in Argentina!
Comrades in the Cone: You have my sincerest regards and deepest respect.
Abrazos!
En solid.,
Chris Brady