Mark's environmentsal panic attack

Carrol Cox cbcox at SPAMilstu.edu
Thu Jun 8 08:07:02 MDT 2000

Louis Proyect wrote:

> Carrol wrote:
> >If global warming proved *not* to be a threat, would
> >that show that capitalism is eternal?
>
> Hypothetical questions are not that interesting.

Geez! That's the only kind of question you and Mark have
been dealing with lately.

Let me put this bluntly. It makes no difference to actual political
organizing whether or not you and Mark are right. Even if you
are correct and Jose is wrong, activists who accept Jose's
opinions will do a better job of organizing against global
warming than will those who agree with you and Mark.

It is you and Mark, *not* Jose, who have convinced me that
global warming is a dead end politically.  It paralyzes thought.

Carrol